For any questions regarding our pricing plans above, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the Participant Fee cover?
1. All mission supplies.
2. Lodging from Saturday to Saturday.
3. Meals at Central from Saturday's Dinner to Saturday's Breakfast.
5. Swimming at Taylor Park pool and at the Dauphin Island Pool.
What extras are not covered?
1. Meals out.
2. The Duck Tour (as a group should be $22/person).
3. Transportation while here (including gas). Each group must provide their own vans, etc.
We ask that groups be at least 15 people, including adults. We can accommodate up to 32 campers, so there might be 2 groups one week if the groups are smaller.
What Ages may come?
We have developed this camp with Senior Highs and College groups in mind, but we are open to younger groups. If you would like to bring junior high/middle school age youth, please contact before you fill out the registration.